We are proud to have worked with the Arcadia Group and are saddened to see the group fall into administration we have been partners for many decades in supplying all arcadia group brands fashion supplies. We have a very special business relationship with arcadia group head office, HQ, owners, CEO’s and directors.
We have been contacted by many suppliers who have not been paid for invoices of orders placed with the Arcadia Group invoice debt, if you are a supplier please contact us so we can have your payments made and cleared via our contact’s within Arcadia.
Also if you have any stock or cancelled orders for 2021 by any Arcadia brands we are happy to buy all your stock that you may have.
Please email your invoices to us so we can have your supplier account checked, cleared and payments arranged by Arcadia/Administrators.
- Arcadia suppliers not informed whether they will be paid any money owed to them
- Arcadia, which owns Topshop, Burton, and Dorothy Perkins, fell into administration
- The collapse has affected over 13,000 jobs
- Sir Philip Green’s Arcadia Group has written to suppliers to inform them that it will be cancelling all orders and extending payment terms, in a bid to protect the business during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Arcadia collapse could cost UK suppliers £250 Million pounds
- Order cancellations have hit factories across Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Myanmar and China, but the outsize ramifications the withdrawals could spell for suppliers and garment workers has spurred some brands—including H&M, Inditex, Marks & Spencer, Kiabi, PVH Corp. and Target thus far—to at least commit to paying for in-work orders. Primark said that it would cover the wage component of its orders.
Our retail partners are in talks to take-over 300+ shops in arcadia group which are set to close. We are in a position to employ 1000’s of staff that have lost their jobs at Arcadia Group or Debenhams.
If you have an enquiry concerning sourcing or supply opportunities please email us at info@FashionBuyingGroup.co.uk
We have helped 100’s of #ArcadiaGroup suppliers get paid back the full invoice amount.